Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Brain Freeze - Sorry

Cannot remember how to edit the show schedule on the right side of the page. I’m so sorry.
In 2019 I’ll be in Savannah March 8-10 with Springtime Made in the South
In Charlotte April 27 with Charlotte Art Collective
From June 21 to July 7 I’ll be in Vermont - Yea!
Labor Day weekend I’ll be painting faces at Matthews Alive ( another Yea!)
In Oct 25-27 in Concord with Christmas Made in The South
In Nov 1-3 in Macon, GA with Christmas Made in the South
Nov 8-10 in Mooresville with Arts at the Mill (possibly)
Nov 16 Charlotte with Charlotte Art Collective (possibly)
Nov 22-24 in Savannah with Christmas Made in the South
Nov 29-Dec 1 in Jacksonville, FL WITH Christmas Made in the South
Dec 4 Charlotte, at St. Matthews Catholic Church (tentative)

1 comment:

Joan Y. Edwards said...

Thank you for sharing! I hope I get to see you again to purchase more of your designs to put in plants!

Do something fun!
Never Give Up
Joan