Friday, January 13, 2012

Lampwork Classes - Lampwork Classes - Lampwork Classes!!

Lampwork classes are given in my home studio in Charlotte, NC, weekday or weekend, whenever we both are available. Please contact me for available dates. Golden opportunity for Lampwork Classes in Florida! Please see below for specific details. Details in lampwork classes in March 2012 and February 2013 for "BeadCamp" - lampwork, wire wrapping, making bead caps, silver stamping, chainmail, lots and lots of stuff going on! Check it out below!

4 comments:

SusanC said...

How do I find out more info about BeadCamp in Florida?

SusanC said...

OR should I say since I just read a couple more details on the post, future bead camps in Florida. Also would be interested if you ever schedule any in Roanoke...

Unknown said...

Are you still having classes in your home in Charlotte, NC and, if so, when? Thanks!

Grammy Glass said...

Sure - I teach on a 'when we're both available' schedule. Just give me a call, or email me and I'll give you some more information. email me at grammyglass@yahoo.com - look forward to hearing from you. Janie